2. How many days would it take for my parcel to arrive? For most deliveries, it will take between 1-3 days depending on the location. There may be delays during peak season eg. festive season etc.
- Go to www.naelofarhijab.com
- Click BUYONLINE
- Choose your product.
Add to Cart and click Go to Check Out
Fill in your details in Customer Information
Next, click Continue Shipping Method
- Next, click Continue To Payment Method
- Choose Payment Method
- Complete Order
3. Can I make a purchase online and pick the items up at the boutique?
Yes, you can. Please put a note about the pick up when you are doing the online purchasing.
4. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs differ according to location and the weight of the item. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically when you make an order online. You can also check the delivery status through the system.
5. Which countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide via FedEx (International) and Poslaju Service (Within Malaysia)
6. What should I do if the hijab I purchased has a defect? If the hijab has any defects ( eg. the stone from the embellishments came off ), you can fill in the refund form available at www.naelofarhijab.com
7. I am not able to make a payment through Paypal/ Credit Card/ Online Transfer? We will check and troubleshoot the system and we will inform you as soon as the system is ok and the issue is resolved.
- Scroll to the bottom of the site
- Click on the Refund/Exchange Form
Fill in the form then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org(We will only allow refunds for defective hijabs that are unwashed and unworn and in the exact condition when purchased and has a tag attached. We will process your request between 1-14 days)
8. If items on the website are out of stock, is there an estimated time for the next restock and where can I check this?
We do not have an estimated time for the restock, but you can check our website for daily updates. We will announce which collection will be restocked on our Instagram acc : naelofarhijab
9. I have not received my item. What should I do?
Let us know and we will check the delivery status and speed up the shipping process for you. After we have checked your tracking no, we will send you this update: YOUR ITEM IS NOW AT …AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS
10. An item added to my shopping bag was suddenly sold out at checkout. How is this possible?
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed at checkout. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but have sold out once you’ve reached checkout.
11. Do I have to pay customs duty for the items I order from Naelofar Hijab?
When the items have reached your country, it might be subjected to import duties and taxes. (Additional charges for custom clearance must be paid by you. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information)
11.Can you locate a garment in store?
Currently, we are unable to reserve items over the phone or online, we can advise the best store for you to visit or help you purchase the product online. Call Customer Service 03-77250515 (Monday – Friday : 9 AM – 6 PM) for further assistance.